
The first vegetable that we harvested from our garden this year was Pak Choi (Chinese cabbage). It makes a nice addition to stir-fries, soups, noodle and meat dishes, and salads. The way they formed was a little unusual; they grew tall rather than wide (like the last picture). We will try to grow it again in the fall. This was first year we tried to grow it and we did not plant many of them. They did not look big enough to be ready yet, but they started to flower so we got them out. Riot stir fried them with oyster sauce - it was so fresh and crispy!



Love,
David, Riot, Anya and Aden
2 comments:
So it's supposed to be eaten before it turn into flower? May be we also can eat the flowers? BTW, I just made my first fresh pad kra pow this weekend. It was so good with fresh smell. I used them so much that I now have to wait for them to grow some more :(
i love the photos!!! - i miss you@!
Post a Comment