
Last weekend, Riot did a photo shoot for Blake and Bea's twin girls. Taking pictures of twins was much harder than Riot expected, however, she managed to get some good pictures. The twins acted like divas – they demanded a lot of things and had to have it happen right away…feeding, burping, holding, etc!...(LOL)…




The deck outside B&B's house has a very nice view so we took some pictures there. By that time, the girls had enough and pretty much fell asleep in their parent's arms. Then Riot took a couple pictures of just B&B. It was fun to do something different and learn new things about photography. Thanks Blake and Bea!






Love,
David, Riot, Anya and Aden
3 comments:
Wow!! I think you did very well. I think your skill has improved gradually.
GREAT job. That 1st mirror image is nice! I love the last b&w collage.
great job! my favorite is the one with the baby's feet in mom's hands...looks like a heart shape to me!
Post a Comment