Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A pregnant Pia


Riot has wanted for a long time to have a chance to take pictures of a pregnant woman. When Pia became pregnant, Riot begged her to allow her to take her picture. Well, she finally granted Riot’s wish a couple weeks ago. We used Pia's house as the shooting location. Riot wanted it to be more like a personal setting. Thanks to Kevin, Pia, and Jayden for being so patient when Riot asked them to change clothes a couple of times!






Love,
David, Riot, Anya and Aden

4 comments:

Mirin's mom said...

Wow!! Very good pictures. I like them a lot....I thought there would be more of a side shot with her bare belly. The kissing pic is cute.

piacruz said...

All the pictures are sooooo beautiful. I love them all. You did such a great job!!! Also big thanks for your crew:)))

Susan said...

really great pictures!! I love the family shots.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful.