Sunday, November 9, 2008

Leaf collection‏


Anya has a habit of picking up flowers, leaves, weeds, sticks, etc, when she plays outside. She always brings some souvenirs home. She watched her new favorite show, Max and Ruby, the other day about collecting leafs so she wanted to do the same. Riot made her a leaf collection book and made sure that we would find most of them in our back yard or near our house. We went to the near by park and found most of them. We completed the book when we got home and found the last two leaves. It was a good experience for the kids to learn about nature and it was a wonderful day for being outside.






Love,
David, Riot, Anya and Aden

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Anya seemed to have the habit I used to have when I was younger...except..I usually picked up dirty and oily metal stuff from a nearby garage.

Susan said...

Nice Fall pictures and fun for the kids too! Always love your photo collages.

Mirin's mom said...

Me too like the photo collages.