
It is very hot now and Aden always sweats a lot when he is outside, so we decided to cut his hair a little shorter this time. David bought electric hair clippers to cut his hair since he had trouble with scissors last time. He wanted to shave his head, but Riot wouldn't let him...maybe David's "Oops Hairdo" was just a way to get the bald cut past Riot?...we'll never know... While David was cutting his hair, he came up with couple hairdos for Aden: the first one was a Mohawk (didn't really work without the hair gel) and the second one was a rat tail (looked more like a squirrel tail!). Neither looked good, so the end result was a very bad, very short, haircut - good thing he's only 2 and doesn't know enough to care! This cut should be the last one for the rest of the year.
Rat tail vs. Mohawk



Love,
David, Riot, Anya and Aden
3 comments:
I like the mohawk the best. He looks a little sad sitting on that chair (3rd pic). Definetly I vote for the mohawk next time... if not the short haircut is good too! :)
I like Mmohawk too
From your Aupair
When I first saw his birthday pic, I thought wow.. Aden hair was very short. He does look like a little budda now.
Post a Comment