
David and his brother, Andru, had talked about running the 2008 MCM, but that fell through, so they decided to focus on the 2009 MCM. This would be David’s first marathon and Andru’s second (he ran the 2009 Disney). After months of training, they ran it together last Sunday. It was the toughest thing David has ever done and he’s very thankful Andru slowed down and stayed with him to help him get across the finish line. They are already planning for the next marathon!





Love,
David, Riot, Anya and Aden
3 comments:
Great job guys!! I love your cheerleaders.
Riot were any of these pix w/the x1?
555 very cute. Is this a full marathon? Impressive. I'm back to do my 1 walk 5 jog after stop for almost 2 months... whaaaaaa
It is incredible to see my niece and nephew on the net. Please tell them I miss them very much.
Love,
Aunty Addy.
Post a Comment